A patient may obtain access to their medical records by discussion with the doctor
You can help us improve the services we offer by dropping a note in our suggestion box at reception. We try to run a pleasant and efficient practice and we would ask patients to:
- Treat GPs and practice staff with courtesy.
- Be punctual for appointments.
- Inform the receptionist if unable to keep an appointment.
- Be patient if the doctor is "running late".
- Do not expect the doctor to "squeeze in" other family members at the same time, as this eventually makes us run late and results in other patients having to wait longer.
- Please do not save up six problems for one appointment.
- Try not to contact the duty doctor out of hours unless it is a true emergency.